Baltic Sea International Chart Coordination Working Group (BSICCWG)
Terms of Reference
(Approved by the BSHC 15th Conference 21-23 September 2010)
The Working Group should
- To study issues related to nautical charting of the region, in particular to coordinate the allocation of production responsibilities for paper and electronic charts (INT charts and ENC), that support ships engaged on international voyages.
- To develop and maintain an integrated international chart scheme for the region.
- To provide advice on chart schemes to individual Member States, in order to encourage adherence to IHO charting regulations, specifications and standards, and to promote and coordinate the production of international (INT) charts and ENC.
- To coordinate the development and maintenance of small / medium scale ENC schemes, by regional agreement. To report yearly to the BSHC on the status of the implementation of ENC harmonisation actions.
- To provide advice to IHB on any amendments required to maintain S-11 Part B: Catalogue of International Charts (for example, scale, limits, numbering) and, as appropriate, any corresponding ENC catalogue.
Complete Terms of Reference and Rules of Procedure
- Ms Berit Holse
- Mr Peter Ladegaard Sorensen
- Ms Nele Savi
- Mr Jarmo Mäkinen (Chairman)
- Ms Sylvia Spohn
- Ms Linda Purina
- Mr Viktoras Liulys
- Mr Jacek Kijakowski
- Capt Sergey Egorov
- Ms Anita Bodin
BSICCSWG5 2017 (21-22 November) Gdansk, Poland
BSICCWG4 2016 (30 November-1 December) Tallin, Estonia
BSICCWG3 2015 (20-21 October) Copenhagen, Denmark
BSICCWG2 2014 (2-3 April) Helsinki, Finland
BSICCWG1 2011 (9-10 June) Norrköping, Sweden
Baltic Sea ENC Harmonization Recommendations