- Baltic Sea Bathymetry Database
In this portal you can see the basic structure of the seafloor in the Baltic Sea region. The dataset is presently in 500m resolution and possible to download. OGC services for use in other applications is also available.
- BSHC-HELCOM harmonized re-survey scheme
In this portal the present survey status and future survey plan for the member states is presented.
- Coastal navigational warnings in the Baltic Sea
- Nautical charts coverage
- ENC coverage
- Routeing Guide
- Baltic Sea Chart Datum 2000 Abbreviation BSCD2000. A common reference level for the Baltic Sea. Download the BSCD2000 height transformation grid from here.
- Mean sea level in BSCD2000 Mean sea level (MSL) in Baltic Sea Chart Datum 2000 (BSCD2000) at sea level stations located in the Baltic Sea.
- BOOS Stations Map showing oceanographic stations available in the Baltic Operational Oceanographic System (BOOS), such as sea level stations. BSHC and BOOS cooperates on a common reference level, Baltic Sea Chart Datum 2000 (BSCD2000), for sea level data and as chart datum in the Baltic Sea.
- Meteorological and Oceanographic Information (MetOc) Present and predicted meteorological and oceanographic situation.
Services provided by National Hydrographic Offices
- Lithuanian Transport Safety Administration hydrographic portal Informacija jūrininkams | Information for mariners (eltsa.lt)
- Finnish Traficom geodata portal Traficom – lataus- ja katselupalvelu
- Swedish chart viewer (only Swedish text) Kartvisare Fyren (sjofartsverket.se)